Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is a good job to aspire to without a University education?

My school whilst doing my GCSE's rated the highest in the country, and my grades are all above average, I just don't have the money for a University education, nor do I want one I would just rather get a decent job so I can save and go travelling or possibly move out of England, just some suggestions, my A-levels finish in a few days.|||look into the self-employed trades.





over here in America, self-employed plumbers, electricians, and HVAC [heating] techs do very well for themselves. The skills are readily learnable and one begins by working as a helper for a larger local firm and then graduates to being the lead man for them before striking out on ones own.





this working for someone else is critical -- it gives you the experience that customers want and the opportunity to save the start-up capital required [twenty or thirty thousand, I think]





homeowners and landlords tend to not do these tasks themselves but to hire them done because experience and special knowledge is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment