Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you save your children from the education trolls?

Most teachers are incompetent, stupid, overweight fatslobs and prejudiced fools. Is it any wonder 60% of Americans are fine fat morons?|||Homeschool your children. That is what I feel I am going to have to do if the school systems do not improve. Public schools hold children back. I tried to graduate early but my principal said that was only for teen moms. I was therefor punished by keeping my legs shut. If I had graduated high school earlier, I would be that much closer to graduating college.|||I am a teacher and none of the above.





You obviously belong to the moronic group.


You must have never heard of the phrase: If you aren't part of the solution at least don't be part of the problem. If you think you are so brilliant, I assume you are either a teacher or planning to become one.|||It is the life. We found incompetent, stupid,overweight fat slobs and prejudiced fool in all the stages of our life. We need to learn to work with that people. Home education do the difference|||You must be your child's strongest advocate. If you can, volunteer at the school and be as positive as you can. If they know you and are happy to see you coming, they are more likely to hear your suggestions about how best to reach your child.|||I'm happy to say that I don't fit your description AT ALL, but I do have to question how you know that "most" teachers are like this. I work with some pretty hot, young, intelligent teachers along with the incompetent fat ones.





As for how I plan to raise my own children and "save them" from the trolls- I'll keep doing my job to the best of my ability and hope that other teachers catch on to how incredibly awesome I am. And if they get stuck with a troll for a year, they'll tough it out and learn more outside of the classroom.





If you plan to allow the government to teach your children, you've got to deal with whatever happens. If, however, you plan to teach your children in addition to or instead of government-sponsored education, they'll turn out just peachy keen. Right?|||I'm going to be an elementry school teacher because not only did I have good teachers but I also had a lot of bad teachers. Sigh. You really cannot control which teachers your child gets, public or private school. You can try home school but I think it doesn't give kids a well rounded view of different people. Just be sure to talk to the teacher and explain some of the main things that are important for your child to learn, like being a good person and the goldren rule. And teach your kids what they need to know and to think for their self. Also help out in youth programs so you are helping other young ones too.|||The fact that you state that MOST teacher are what you say--I wonder how you came up with that statistic. Did you go around the country and poll every teacher? I think not.





I think you have had a bad experience with the educational system--and that is sad.





I am a teacher and I work hard to provide my students with the best possible education the state and federal govt. says I must. See, we teachers must work within the system we are given--we don't make the rules.





Now, there are incompetent teachers--I work with several of them--just like there are incompetent lawyers, doctors-every profession has them. That doest mean we all don't care. There are lots of hard working teachers out there who care and work their fingers to the bone to educate your students because we understand what is at stake in the future if we don't.





If you have a problem with a teacher, talk to the teacher. If you don't like the solution offered, go to the administration--don't like the solution--go to the district office. You are your child's primary advocate as his/her parent. But--try to work with the teacher and the school as much as is reasonably possible. That is the best way to help your child.





It always kills me how people rag on what teachers do wrong. We do NOT control what is taught and what the policies of the distirct and schools are. We don't always agree with them either---but we have to work within the system as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment