Thursday, December 15, 2011

Your first ever job during education or just finishing school? How much did you get payed, and did you save up?

Did you just spend the money you got willy nilly or did you save it up for driving lessons or a car etc? What was this job too and did you enjoy it? Im just wondering, As im handing out my resume/CV out to shops and cafe's etc tomorrow :) x|||Yah I got my first job when I was 14 during the summer and I've done it now three summers in a row...I get paid minimum wage and save probably at least 75 to 80 percent of it for college. I really enjoy it...I work on a farm with lots of other girls and guys and we have loads of fun together. Look for a job where you can work with people your age, for sure. You'll love it.|||The first job I had was a babysitting job when I was thirteen, and I spent all the money on whatever I wanted and save pretty much nothing. :P





The SECOND job, however, was a nannying job 4 days a week and I saved 150 of it for school and 55 of it for a white water rafting trip.





During Education, both.





xD|||First REAL job was at a real estate title company made $11.50/hour!! Was so happy, finally got my own apartment then went on to work for a law firm making $30,000/year...that was two years ago. I鈥檓 back in school because it鈥檚 obvious in Orlando, FL no one wants to give more than that for ALL the work we do as Legal Assistants, Paralegal, Legal Secretaries...Can鈥檛 support my lifstyle on that so I have to keep it moving w/ more education:)|||During high school: Volunteer coach


College: Bartender (Saved money); Volunteer coach (No pay, obviously.); Pizza Hut shift leader (Saving.)|||i worked with my uncle doing lights at concerts and stuff on weekends and through the summer while going to school and it was gone as soon as i got it...books, tuition, clothes, and other essentials it seemed like i was always broke...but most college kids are

No comments:

Post a Comment