Monday, December 12, 2011

If I make on average $183.75per week, how much should I be saving as a college freshman?

I'm a college freshman who has a debt of student loans that's just over $1000.00. With the money that I am currently making, how much should I save each week from my check in order to properly pay off my college bill so I can continue my education. Keep in mind that I do have other living expenses so what shoul I do?|||From my experience, there is no such thing as "saving" while you are in college. Do your loans require that you make payments while you are still in school? If they don't, simply try to pay off the quarterly interest (mine ran about $60). As long as your in school, even if you are working towards a graduate degree, loan companies will usually defer payments until you have completed your education. I would advise to take advantage of this. Not only do you have other living expenses, but you also want college to be a fun experience, where you have some extra money to join in activities and hang out with friends.|||dude you picked the wrong answer you will regret it in the long run

Report Abuse


|||$20 per week !!|||nah that $20 would be better spent on booze. don't bother with saving


n just makes yr life more depressing. wait till u start work. yr at college so wont be broke.|||what big jimi said ignore andrew s he's probably broke take it from a father of three avoid the booze and start saving as much as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment