Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think is more important, the love of my life or my education?

Is love above all? If I drop out of school, I could get a GED, save up money, and live with him. If I stay and school and attain a diploma, I can have a higher education but I don't want to lose my boyfriend. (Its sort of a long story).|||If your "love" puts you in a situation where you have to choose, that is not love. Always opt for your future. Your boyfriend, if he's worth having, will wait. At your age you will probably find more loves too.|||Education is more important I'd say, since it would help you get a job. You won't be able to save up much money when you are trying to get a job with a GED and other people showed they could stick out the misery of school by getting their diploma. Observe around you, how many love situations don't last. And if he really does love you, why would you have to worry about losing him? Since that chance is there of losing him, if you quit school, then he doesn't get his way and you lose him over some other situation, you'd be sorry you quit school back now. If the love is really solid enough, it will last long enough for you to do school then get to live with him and relax, no wondering if you should have kept going to school. My friends who quit school at around 15 and did the GED thing didn't end up with too great a life. One suffering with drug and alcohol problems, the other dong a shooting at a local bar, he shot up in the air during an argument, so he got out of jail pretty quickly. Then he turned into some mean drunk the cops would call extra cops in, (I'd hear it on my scanner), to help arrest him when he got drunk driving every now and then he was so violent. I hate school and always did, but I'd hang on to doing the school time since its more reliable to be there for you forever than some love is.|||Think of the worst case scenerio in each case and it will help you with the choices. What happens if your love or lover dies? Then you will need the education to support yourself. There are many other fish in the sea of lovers. I think there are many people that each of us could be married to and make a good marriage. I don't think there is just one perfect match. Also think of how many people don't have the lover they started out their adult life with after a period of years. Your expectations for love may be too high.|||If he can't stick with you through your education then he's the kind of guy that will just hold you back your whole life. I went two years getting to see my now wife in person about four times during the school year grand total. I missed her but loved her and we stuck it out and now she's done with college and I'm almost done.|||Dont drop out of school. If your boyfriend loves you he will want you to make sure that you grow up to become a smart, educazted person. Dont let so guy stop that. If you cant balance both then dont. Choose your education or you will be holding 2 kids in a trailor 5 years from now. FOCUS|||Well....honestly, I'm a romantic, but I have to say education. It helps out in the long run, and if he's the true love of your life, then he'll understand and stay with you no matter how much distance or complications there are.|||EDUCATION!!! unless you want to dance on a poll and change your name to candy. Can't your boyfriend wait for you? If not then it isn't true love , and if it isn't true love WHY BOTHER DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL FOR SOME FAKE CRAPPY TEENAGE LOVE!?!?!?!|||Education...that ho will get fat, get all bitchy, and you'll end up leaving anyway...might as well get out now and get an education.|||your boyfriend..youll miss him and not be able to concentrate..it wont be as nice..love is a powerful thing and i say go for that. you can get a education anytime in your life|||EDUCATION IS DA BEST|||Better to study first... Yes, Education is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment