Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I fix my defaulted student loans and get new one to continue my education?I?

I have been out of the country for 3 years now and i have no saving to solve this prob unless i contiue my edu and get the master degree so i can pay my debt back . thank u people |||You have to contact your lender. If you are planning to return to school, you may be able to consolidate your loans, and put them on in school deferment, often you are required to make 6 consecutive on time monthly payments before you are eligible for deferment.





If you are not sure who your lender is, you can view your loan history at www.nslds.ed.gov|||In order to be eligible to receive student aid again after being in default on previous student loans, you have to contact your lender(s) and make arrangements to start making payments again. You will be required to make a minimum of 6 consecutive monthly payments before your loan status will be out of default. Once that happens you will be allowed to reapply for financial aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment