Monday, December 12, 2011

Have you begun saving up for you and your child's portion of the bill for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan?

It used to be that we saved up for our child's education but now we may be saving up for something else!|||i have direct deposit savings accounts for both of my children as well as myself and i'll be go to hell if i have to pay anymore for this war.|||he's on his own as far as that goes, college too|||No, not at all. The war wasn't deficit spending. But I am saving for my kid's portion of the social programs that are about to be broke from mismanagement; like Social Security. And the thought that some how spending more money on other social programs is a good thing when it really is only more spending.|||I had been planning on opening a business in the next year or so, however, I've changed my plans...Took the money and squirreled it away. Not because of the war mind you... I'm hedging my bet that Hillary will win... If that's the case, I will need as much liquid capital, I can get my hands on.





All the military spending that was cut during the Clinton years came back to bite us square in the wallet... but you are far to blind to see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment